Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The boys are sick today

So Danny texts me today and lets me know he is feeling dizzy. I asked if he was pregnant & he was not amused by my lack of tenderness towards his illness. :-(  I suggested that he go lie down in the front office for a while to see if he got feeling better. He still was not impressed, his words to me were that it was a dumb idea to feel like crap at school.  O..K...A..Y  We brought the child home. After school I usually send Andrew (9 year old) a text about where he is supposed to go after school. Here is the conversation:

    MOM - Ruben is picking you up & taking you home.  Danny is at home feeling sick. Please take  care of him & let me know how he is feeling.
    ANDREW-I am feeling bad too but u dont see me wining
    MOM-Oh my goodness. What prompted that reply?  You are a hoot!!!!
    ANDREW-I dont even know what that means

I had to share these hilarious texts with my co-workers and they totally got a kick out of Andrews replies. 

No comments: