Sunday, June 6, 2010

Andrews 1st Communion














































Our day started early (6:30am to be exact) getting ready for Andrews 1st Communion. I was rushing to make sure that Andrews hair was combed, his suit was perfectly pressed, tie was on straight and his glasses were not crooked. As well as getting myself ready and the rest of my familia :-)









The Mass was beautiful and all the children were looking PERFECT! Andrews two cousins--Anthony & Eddie also did their communion today, the three compadres looked like little handsome movie stars.









After Mass there was a feast of food from fresh made carnitas, homemade salsa, my moms yummy rice, refried beans, cake and everything else under the hot 85' sun. I couldn't move after I was done eating :-)









Thanks to all my family and friends who joined us for this very special occassion, we love you all!
p.s andrew was under the weather today = sad face








No comments: